Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Return of the Monkey Kings


The title is not as a compelling a story as it might suggest. It is about my aunt aka the o, and the two kids, returning from their vacation. It was about one month and a half that they left, it's been that long.

Fast forward to the 6th of Feb, which lied on the same as the Waitangi Day, they had returned. On that day, we were supposed to go to work. The douche, however, had asked my sister to write a notice that we wouldn't open it that day. I don't know for sure why he had done that. According to my sister, he himself didn't want to go work in the morning. My thinking wasn't with her being that I believe he didn't want to bother us. Who cares anyway.

K did some cleaning in the morning. She was instructed to do so via a phone call from the shop. Guess who was it?
She did as instructed but still the douche, once he got back, did some more cleaning. So why did he ask K to do in the first place? I stayed inside the room, trying to complete the puzzle, something I had been meaning to do. I did manage to do the bottom half, only the sky to complete now. When the douche finished vacuuming, he left for the airport, and we followed in ensuing minutes.

We got there at around 12.45, having to stop for petro and for my brunch. By the time we reached to the airport, on the side of the returning terminal, we saw the plane was only in processing. For almost one hour, we saw them finally pulling two trolleys. They packed so much stuff.

The douche stocked the packages in his big RAV4 drive, and drove home. K and I followed his route back home. Once returned, I helped with unloading the stuff off the car and into the house. K began cooking soup for dinner.

The whole afternoon was spent doing nothing much. K was busying in the kitchen, with a period of shopping for ingredients, and I was just walking around and chatting away with the kids. Jord, in particular, looked like that he had grown alot over the holiday period. Jude looked similar as before but was happier.

Uncle K came with his wife. He then helped out assembling the shed, with K and. It took us aorund 3-4 hours and still we hadn't completed it. Some nailings had to be done to secure the shed to the flooring. This is something he did with his wife last night.

I don't know what to make about their return. One thing for sure is that the douche was glad to see his family back. Who wouldn't? As for my sister, she was abit sad as it means that her freedom would be compromised. It's not going to be long though. We will leave when we go to school.

No comments: