Sunday, February 27, 2011

Going Off In The Car


Oh boy..oh boy. The afternoon was filled with a crazy scene. It was almost deja vu for me. Really. It was. I hated every moment of it. For what it's worth, I don't want to be in the same situation again. I don't want to ask for any favours from my brother any longer. At least, one favour that involves his wife.

So what happened? Well we were going to this place in the Glen Ennis to view the cars there. IT was like a flea market for cars. There were many car available there, but none interested us. We wasted about twenty or so minutes there, just walking around the park. Then as we headed to Otahuhu to get check out the dealerships in the area, L began nagging. She nags alot actually. Today I felt an undertone of discontent. Whenever things don't go as she wanted, you could feel it in the atmosphere that she isn't happy. Today, she made her discontent obviously.

We arrived at one of the dealerships along the road where many dealerships were present. We looked into one of them, seeing nothing we liked. L considered this a waste of time, because my brother was looking for a particular car model. If he liked that car so much, why are wasting our time searching around? She wanted to find out.

This little nagging in time turned to one that could cause world war three. It was that bad, due to her raised voice. She was quite annoying actually. I could see what she meant by saying that he was only interested in a limited choice of cars, which was quite stupid. I mean the car is meant for my sister to drive, so ultimately it would be her choice in the end. My brother made it that the car he saw at the GM place was the chosen one, despite some objection from me and my sis. The problem I saw with L was the way she went about it. She was vocal, which was unhelpful. In fact, it was really tense for the rest of us.

The tense was carried on for the rest of the ride. We stopped at this truck rental place, and she was acting quite bitchy. Sorry to use the term on her, since she is normally nice, but her attitude in the car today warranted the namesake. My brother calmed down and invited her to look at the trucks. They are moving next Saturday, so he was looking for a truck to shift their things. He was acting nicely, inviting inside. She gave him the silence treatment. So the intensity increased by ten fold from there.

After that, my brother asked if we would have lunch. She insisted on going back home, to the point that she almost raised her voice again. IT was going to be painful. Ken could only do as best as he could, which to stay quiet and to obey.

In that twenty or so minute ride, I felt like killing myself just to get out of the car. It was just bad. BAD.

She left the car as soon as the car got to her place. My brother asked where we'd go for lunch. We ended up going to club. There we spoke of our situation. Ken asked where we'd like to move to once we got our passies back. He suggested that we should move in with him in Hamilton, because it would help us, providing us with shelter, and it would ease his problem by working for him. I don't know how to reply. All I know right now is I want to apply for school, despite the uni starts tomorrow. As for where to sleep, I just don't care. Wherever, but as long as it is as far away from everything as possible. That's all I know. But of course I couldn't say that to him. I just said that I don't know, maybe stay with the douchey couple for the time being if I did get admitted to school. Otherwise, it is most likely I am going to work for him. This though is a predicament that I am trying to solve. Nothing is certain.

My sister pushed me to say that I would want to live with her until I go to school and get a job. I haven't promised her anything yet, because again I don't know for sure of what to do next.
Lunch was done and we departed ways. He drove us back to the house, and he left, possibly going to a friend's house, seeing he wouldn't want to return to a house with a madwoman inside. I wouldn't want to too.

That is our afternoon. Though we did go to the library for alittle bit. Right now the o is taking the children to Uncle K's place. I am making this rice noodle treat for dinner. It was the same meal I had at Ken's last night. I enjoyed it so I am trying to emulate it. Hopefully it'd be good.

No comments: