Monday, February 7, 2011

Buying School Stationery

Jude walked into the room at 2 o'clock in the morning. She was crying and was calling out my name. I was too tired so I couldn't make out the cry at first. I even thought I was still dreaming. Apparently, the girl was locked out by her parents. She slept early the previous night and she was sleeping in her own room, rather than her parents. So when she got up, didn't see them, she walked to their room and found she was locked out. I don't know why the room was locked, but I presume that they knew she'd go to them during the night.

Anyway, she came in and cried for her mum. Naturally, we asked her to come in bed and sleep. She calmed down and got on the bed but as we were all trying to snooze off again, she was beginning to weep for her mum so more. Annoying as that was, K ultimately let her go to her parents. She knocked on the door until the d opened it. That was a tiring experience.

When morning came, I woke up to cook congee for the kids. They are going to school today. I thought that they might have one day rest after having just arrived from their vacation yesterday. But no, even the o herself is going back to work immediately.

I prepped the kids' school stuff, while my sis tried to wake them up. Jord is really stubborn. He didn't want to get out of bed. I guess as they as grow older they get more rebelious. The morning reminded me of why I didn't want to be here. It was that morning when the children are doing their best not to pay attention to you in the while you try your best to get them to school. We had lots of these mornings last year, which made me felt saddened and angry. The sentiment has returned. Well, I still love the two kids, so that is part of the norm.

Today we will go get stationery for the kids. It'll cost alot. Looking at the list, it'll be an exciting event. The kids, as well as the stationery, need shoes, bags, lunchboxes, and PE uniform. My sis had already spoken to the couple about it and they said we pay first and they'll remedy the payment afterward.

No comments: