Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Throwing Tantrums


I love the children dearly. I know when the situation comes, I would take a bullet for them. That's how much I love these kids. But at times, they can be the most obnoxious, annoying people on the face of the planet. Take last night for example; we were having dinner, Jude intentionally tried to evade dinner by acting up. Initially she was prepared to eat, but after we refused to give in for her demand for us to dehead the shrimps so she could eat them, she stormed off like she was the queen. I was pissed obviously, so was my sister. It was just another episode of these tantrums that I hate the kids sometimes.

Jord, too, was acting up last night. He wouldn't brush his teeth before bed. I told on numerous occasions, still he didn't obey. In the end after having to raise my voice, he gave in and did what was told. He brushed only for a little bit. Still, I consider it to be a success.

When will it end? Our stay here, I mean. I was thinking that we'd be out of here by the end of this month, only to discover that the date is not yet determined for sure. My sister gave the people a call asking them about when they will finalise our case. They said it would take two to four weeks. By then, I am pretty sure the enrollment for uni would be closed. I am pissed at that revelation. So this also means that we won't leave here for some time more.

On the plus side though, K told me that the couple is looking for a replacement nanny. That's good. At least now I don't have to think too much of that.

No comments: