This morning was one of those scenes that crept through to the new year. The girl was being stubborn, didn't consume her brekkie, which made me angry. I didn't explode like I would have done like the previous year, because I could manage to calm down. But still, the episode was bad enough.
Today, K and I drove to Otahuhu to have her bank card replaced. Then we headed to have the $5 burger combos at Wendy's, next was going to ask for the replacement card for the driver's license. We could get it because K didn't have original ID with her. All these troubles are because of moi, being the clumsy person that I am, I lost her purse on the twins' birthday almost two weeks prior. My sis didn't get mad, but I am so red with myself.
This Saturday my sister and I are invited to go to a dinner party for her friend, TD, who came back from Oz for two weeks. Since she had lost her license card, it would be difficult to go clubbing with them, so our presence there would only aggravate the situation like what happened last weekend.
My sister planned on not going, but I insisted that she should go. It's her friend's final day here, and she wanted to be normal. The reasons are overwhelming.
Yesterday, the douche and the o came back from work. They worked on the shed some more as it hadn't been completed. I should have helped out but they didn't ask and I didn't realise they were working on it until it was mid way through. It all looks bad.
We didn't do much after they returned from work. It seemed like the norm has returned. K was glued to the computer while i was doing my best imitation of the couch potato. The good old days.
No comments:
Post a Comment