Heartache!!
So what happened today is something I don't want to mention. Yet, I do want to. It all started when K mentioned about D was coming to the house to pray as it is the tradition to celebrate Chinese New Year. I was going to be at the house, but I didn't want to be there when he comes. So I asked K to call my brother to ask him I could come over or not. I didn't call myself, being that I was hesitant to do so.
He called and replied with yes. So there we went to his house. Once there, I gave him a signal on the phone. L came out instead of him. What?! I felt awkward in seeing her. I thought she was at work during this time. It was quite bad because I sensed a negative energy. I entered the house anyway.
They ate breakfast. I waited there, then Loan began callling various numbers of plumbers. Her house had leakages when the tornado Wilma hit where we live last weekend. She spent quite some time on this task. It was discovered that there was a company who was willing to make a house call without charge. She booked them for tomorrow, as a result.
My brother, his wife and I then headed to see their lawyer. They went inside for an hour, and I waited in the car as the yoosh. What happened next was the beginning of a fun afternoon...
They began to argue. About what? A bridge. A freaking bridge. So what happened was that my brother wanted to see the opening of the bridge in the place close to the butchery they were going to buy. L had other plan, that is the appointment with the plumber for tomorrow. They started arguing over how either of them could rearrange their plans. Both were stubborn and massive explosion started to erupt.
I don't know who to fault here. My brother is probably the one to get most blame, being that he should've delayed the trip to see the bridge to another day or the day after. It's just that simple. My sister in law could've postponed the appointment with the plumber. Either way, they both would've avioded the whole fiasco.
Rather, they yelled at each other, directing each others' faults. It led to more arguments, more pain. My sister-in-law was very shouty. Her voice echoed loudly and my brother, in turn, voiced out his. I felt completely out of place. Will, who was also present, was using his computer as though nothing had happened. It was painful to be in the middle like that.
I don't know truly of the future for both of them. They fought before and they reconciled eventually. I can't see them being together again, because the argument was too much painful to not be accounted for. I hope it won't be true, though.
No comments:
Post a Comment