Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Morning and Naming

The Hole in the Rock
This morning I woke up to the ticking clock. It read 7.30. I couldn't help but wondered if I should go help out with the twins, and their going to school. I asked K whether she wanted to go. 'Not,' was her answer.
We instead headed for the doctors. She had an appointment with one of them. I think her throat was infected. We stayed there for forty five minutes.

I came back to the house, after rejecting my brother's invitation to see him today. I know it's bad of me, but still... the whole yesterday fiasco, and the fact that I could potentially spark up more fires if I saw my sister-in-law, so it was best to remain home.

Onto another topic. It's my idea that I wanted to start a company selling T-shirts. I realise that there have been many, many t-shirt selling companies out there. But my interest in the preservation in the quality and dignity that is the classic tee itself, I should go into it. Ok, that last sentence is bullsh*t, still though, I still want to to try it out. My sister is apparently made the co-founder.

To begin a company, one obvious thing to consider is the name. I have been pondering about it. I thought and thought, and the names, though they improve each time, still sucked. I want a cool name, with good symbolism behind it, like Apple. The task itself seems simplistic, it is way more difficult than thought. But in the end, there was one name that stuck and I think it is the one. I can't reveal it now until I have set up everything.
There are of course many other things to consider when one wants to start a business. I can' t help but get thrilled by these challenges. In the least, t-shirt business is not so expensive if things don't go accordingly.

No comments: