Saturday, November 7, 2009

Pt 2

Within the last three days, I haven't been talking the big douches of all. They reciprocated that sentiment to me and Kim, as well. That is the way I like it. There is no need to play pretend anymore. No more "how are yous', the bs that they have been implementing to get favours off of us. Now it is the way it is and will be possibly for eternity.

Moreover, the reason I was pushing Judy to play the piano the other night was that she was trying to undermind my authoritisation of the house where I think I should have some power since I am the co-caregiver to the children. Despite the parents being present and it is their house, I still should have some authority over which I can implement them. When and wherever. With or without the presence of the children's parents.

That, however, doesn't occur in the minds of those douche bags. All they care about is money generating, and their kids are only second to money. That is why they spend more time and energy in the bakery to make their sum of cash bigger. So of course to them, only the wealth will determine who is in charge and the lack of caregiving to their children has been maximised by the time and the energy wasted to their love of money. They reason time and again that they can avoid caring for the two kids for this. Therefore, I, who take their money and mooch off of them have to listen to them and the children, thus, doesn't have to follow my authority when in that sense I am also mooching off of the children as well. I don't understand this at all. When do children have the knowledge to be above those who are olderand wiser, and they don't have the logic to act upon themselves what is best for them. SO why listen to them when it comes to living conditions? These douche bags only knew one thing in their lives, that is money and more money. That is the real reason this whole thing is such a mess.

Judy was practicing her potent over me the other night. Her parents were also trying to have leverage over me as well. They were all thinking I was only their slave, without them I would be alive. They think I need them more than they to me. Boy, that is so wrong.

Pt 3 to come

No comments: