Something is really bothering me as of last night. On the night of the School Arts Festival, where K and I were going off to the kids' performances, the parents were being obnoxious and very immature. I discovered that the oppressed was on the phone with my other aunt in Aus on that very evening, backstabbing me and K becasue we were taking their kids out late. I mean we only left the house for not very long. We returned at around 8.10pm earlier than most people who were there. So why the fuck were they saying these things? Are they trying to make up new fights over nothing?? So shit man.
What is worse to me was their reaction when we got back from the festival. At first, I wasn't taking in their actions because it was such a good night for the kids. So I didn't bother to think about it that much. But now, that is changed. When K told me about the parents' nonsense behaviour, it's game on.
On the night, we parked the car in the driveway in the usual place, with the garage door was already open. I thought it was so waiting for us. Anyway, Ju ran in first very quickly while Jord waited inside the car with K and I as we were slowing getting our stuff into the house. We entered the house through the front door rather than the opened garage door. Jord walked before us, saying to the douche bag and the oppressed with very high enthusiasm, but to little avail. The parents were just sat their with their eyes fixated on the screen. My impression on that scene was that the parents were so f***ing stupid. I mean the kids had just done great performances at their productions, so you'd think that the parents should have shared some of that excitement. But no. There was no glee in those people.
At first, obviously seeing this, I was quite disappointed in the parents, but I didn't think any less of them. NOw, however, the parents were apparently mad at us for coming home late. They gossipped that we weren't doing our job properly and we don't help them out as much as we ought to be doing. Fuck that.
So even those who don't know us think of K and I as monsters. We are now looked at by most people in my family as child abusers. K insisted that we don't make a big fuss over it because we know for a fact that these allegations aren't true. If people choose to believe these one-sided views about us, then let them be. We'll just move on and be the bigger person here.
No comments:
Post a Comment