Monday, November 23, 2009

Annoying Bugs

A few things that bug me as of late;

  • Having dinner at usual 5pm. Really sick becasue I have to get the children and myself fed before the parents return, usually around 5.30-6pm. On weekends, I have to get prepare dinner even earlier, around 4.30-ish. This is because the parents come home earlier as well. Now I ask myself, what the fcuk! Who eats this early. I mean having a meal at 4pm is the equivalent of having afternoon snack and then around 9pm, you'd be hungry again, making the supposedly "dinner" to become pointless. Anyway, the condition of which is part of living in an unusual house.
  • At times, such as last Saturady, I didn't feel like having dinner at 4.30pm as supposed to. So when they arrived, I didn't have any dinner that night. I didn't want to eat with them. Fcuked up.
  • My mind keeps telling me to do good with the children. I know that they are only children themselves, thus their actions shouldn't be taken seriously. But if you could only hear the things that they say. I doubt you'd still consider them children. The parents have a lof of say to what the children have gathered as jokes to tell to people. SO the topics used by the parents are not decent and something children shouldn't know about at this stage in their lives. I tried to discipline them, saying these things that they say aren't nice and offensive to some ears, the children didnot budge at all. I stopped lecturing them. The parents continue to use the nasty words to the kids this day.
  • Bad skin. Period.
  • Depression sucks.
  • Stuck in room for most of the period the parents are at home. I don't want to see them, so I spent much of the time that they are in the house hibernating in my room. It fucking sucks because I like spaciousness. Still, not seeing them is the lesser of two evils.

No comments: