Friday, November 13, 2009

Insomnia Hit Again

There are many nights I find trouble sleeping. I would try my damnest to get a shut eye, but the thought of disconcerning things seem to dominate in my brain. I was suffering from this last night.

I kept thinking about the possibility of getting the who-know-what back and it will be something I dread to see. I don't want it to become a bad news as it will take me back to the place I was. I've suffered through enough obstacles in life, so I don't want it to come to haunt me again. It's really frustrating that your life hangs on the balance for other people who don't know you personally make judgement that ultimately decide your fate. I really am in a state of delusion- don't want to wake up when I'm in a dream, but it must be done because that is the reality of being a human.

No comments: