Friday, November 6, 2009

Hot Air Turned to a Big Tornado pt 1

Tuesday was a big event. That's why I didn't blog sooner as I was still trying to get over the event that ocurred that day. Here is how it went:

Judy was practicing on her piano while I was there, assisting her with the practice. She, at first, was doing great. I applauded for her work, and then she, somehow, began to act up abit. She was saying that I was pushing her hard, making her practice unreasonably long time. She said that I kept making her repeat the same bars too many times that she was bugged at the amount of it. She went on to become a stubborn as a result. Then, I replied to her in order to better your playing, you must practice at a high a volume. The saying "practice makes perfect" truly apllies here. Nobody who plays music was born to play the instruments without any hard work go into their practice. They practice and practice and practice. It is the only to improve on her playing. That's the reason I put forth to her, but it seemed it was to no avail. It did't seem to concern her a tiny bit.

She was still stubborn and didnot play properly. So I told her that just to finish the piece for the final time. She listened and continued to play. And then something ocurred. I was telling something, until now I forget, and she was being aggravating about the thing I told her. Then I got pissed at that, and made her play one more time. She was seemingly unhappy at that idea, and was again stubborn to play the piece once more. She sat there looking bored. 0

I was quite stressed earlier in the day and I was not in the mood to have this girl throwing some dumb tantrum on me. The whole thing was not my idea of fun and I didnot enjoy having to force somebody to do what they don't want. I was merely doing my job.

I, then, told her to go to timeout. She began to cry at this point. I dragged her to the hall way. She cried even harder now, this time shouting that she wanted her mother to come get her. Because her crying was very loud, I wnet to do something else. She stopped abit a moment later, so I went to talk to her. Not only my mind was screwed at that point, my physical wellbeing was also in the work. I wasn't thinking clear. I began to tell IN A SHOUTING VOICE TO JUDY THAT IF SHE WANTS HER MOTHER, CALL THE WOMAN, GET HER HERE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I was really fucked up at that stage, but I didn't want to back down. Judy repeatedly said she wanted her mum, avoiding my shouting. The battle was on then.

"GO TO THE PIANO AND PLAY!!!!", I screamed. Judy did just that.

Now the problem didn't just quit from there. I was adamant about her play the piece again as I had instructed her and she must play it in a proper manner. Then, her parents returned from work. The trouble transitioned from worst to the most hideous situation. Judy, knowing that her parents would help her out, played not only inproper but didn't finish the piece as was instructed. She cried for help from her mother. Fuck. She cried and cried. Shit. Her dad came to see the situation but didn't rescue her. He even reinforced that she should carry on playing as was said. She didn't listen with her sobbing, the sound drowning her dad's voice. Dad didn't bother at that revelation.

I was eating dinner with Jordan and Kim. Only Kim wasn't, she had to feed Jordan first. JUdy was sitting at the piano across us, still stubborn to play. HEr mother came to offer some aid to Judy and wanted to get Judy away. I thought that if it occurs all the time when the parents are here, Judy would undermine my authority. My authority would be limited to nothing but a mere leech on their resources. So I was really forceful, by then to make her play. She should never be immuned to her duty just simply because her parents couldn't swallow their rice. I told Judy's mum to get out and reasoned with her that Judy was only stubborn as she knew her parents were there. She stepped out eventually.

Judy was still her stubborn self. To be fair, I was more stubborn than her. Kim had told to let it go, I refused to listen. I said again and again to Judy; " play or you will stay here all night if it takes." Nope, it was to no avail.

I was at that moment very ferious at her. I abhorred her for her stubbornness. I, then, warned her when I count to three, she will have to begin to play or I will wake her up forcefully through cold shower.

One, two...three.

I put my arms around her arms, dragged her up and walked to the bathroom. Their parents were there, seeing all this. The crying from Judy, my force on her, the whole thing was very ugly. I didn't care. Why, they were the catalyst to the ugliness.

In the shower, she refused to take her clothes off. SHe screamed, in the while I was trying to get her in the shower. I was really pissed off then. SHe hit the shower handle as she was resisting my force to get her station in the shower and water sprayed on both of us. We got wet and then her dad came to inspect. She got let go, and everything died from there. Judy was sent to her bedroom by her dad, I didn't budge. She was crying still. Her dad was fucking lame when he authorised the whole situation. But still, Judy is his child, if a child only means through blood and caregiving and love isn't part of it.

Have to pause the story for now. Next time will be focused on the moral behind my action.

No comments: