Sunday, May 23, 2010

This Week

It's been one of the most horrific weeks. MOnday through to Friday was excruciatingly painful in that the children were acting up as well as me being strict to them, which had caused further friction. Let's just say that this week is one that shouldn't be remembered.

Yesterday was also one of those forgettable Saturdays. Usual suspects were present- Jord had gone to Maths class and he, without my consent, went with his sister to her Chinese class. His lesson was the one after her's but he just left the car when we were dropping the girl off. The teacher said it was ok, so we let him stay there. I, of course, was angry. I couldn't believe that this boy was that audacious in his attempt to go to class with his sister. I was very annoyed as hell too. Everything was just horrible that day.

Today is something different. My older brother and his wife came here this afternoon to take us out. He was really cool, in that he also took us out to shopping. Anyway, the day is today I needed since the whole week had been disastrous.

No comments: