Sunday, May 16, 2010

Slippers

Today we woke up to go to yum char, which was my older brother's date with us. He had been meaning to come meet this week, instead his new job is the obstruction. The reason behind the date is the guilt, really. Anyway, free feed is always welcome in my book.

So at twelve, he came with his wife to our house to pick us up for the date. Upon arriving to the place, it was quite crowded. I didn't know that the place is that good, seeing that the whole village had been packed in there. Luckily, there was a vacant table for us. Since I hadn't ate in the morning, the foods served were just devine, maybe I was just too famish for any detection of bad tastes. I was there in the Christmas holiday, and it wasn't good at all. I guess they have woken up to their abysmal food and service that they now are becoming better, hence the crowding. Anyway, for an hour we were there, we consumed the foods and chatted away, which I felt was a good aberration to our would-be boring afternoon.

Returning home immediately after that, and my brother stayed here until it was time for him and his wife to depart. They were present because K was having another issue with her new laptop. It was returning to its old freezing self, and it is not the standard that you'd expect from a global company such as Dell. THey stayed, being that it is Sunday, a phone call to the technician wasn't probable. Therefore they left and my brother informed me he will be back tomorrow to deal with the laptop crap.

Straigt after the couple left, we headed to the shopping mall. IT was initially intended to be the library to be our destination, but I wanted slippers and the children are in want of it as well. SO we did just that, and the whole afternoon was overall good.

No comments: