So this morning the two children were gone. Gone where you may ask? The previous night when Jordan went to his parents' room to sleep there for the night, it was a good indication that he was going to their shop. He had been wanting to go there for the last two Sundays, but because of his stay with K, he couldn't be awaken in the middle of the night. Therefore, the sleep in the parents' room showed they were planning to take him along. Jude had been going there every Sunday for awhile now, so her absence was not a surprise.
It was really good for us with the children weren't here. It helps us to have a much needed breather for the overworked week. Anyway, the day was spent by staying at home and then I decided to go to the library by 2. Ken came to visit us at noon, sans his wife. His visit was a short lived one because he took off immediately after he had lunch here. In short, the day had been pleasant and I only wished it would become a regular. I doubt that will happen.
It was really good for us with the children weren't here. It helps us to have a much needed breather for the overworked week. Anyway, the day was spent by staying at home and then I decided to go to the library by 2. Ken came to visit us at noon, sans his wife. His visit was a short lived one because he took off immediately after he had lunch here. In short, the day had been pleasant and I only wished it would become a regular. I doubt that will happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment