My Gramps received her eye operation this morning, and it was a success. She needed the operation for the reason that she was having difficulty in seeing. The surgery would clear her blurriness. Anyway, she said after the surgery that it didn't hurt at all. We'll see the outcome tomorrow when she goes back to see the orthologist for the post operative checkup.
The day began with my sister gone to attend Gramps' surgery and I was left alone to get the children ready for school. My sister did cook porridge before she left, and I was awaken to feed them. It wasn't a good morning for me, in particular because I was really exhausted. I was quite screamish toward the boy, that he was exceptionally slow in consuming his meal. By the end, though, I did apologise for my seflish behaviour and my anger toward him wasn't called for. The boy accepted the apology.
After having the children to school via walking, my sister came to collect to go to a restaurant. Gramps hadn't ate since last night for the operation, so K decided to take us all out. The day went pretty fast actually because it was quite routine. Gramps did remain with us, only to get picked up in the evening, for she was still recovering and we couldn't let her stay in the house by herself.
All in all, the day is quite productive, yet quiet and quick. I am feeling really sleepy right now, so excuse the mistakes in the post.
No comments:
Post a Comment