- Monday was just another day. STayed at home for most of the time.
- Tuesday wasn't faring any better. K was off to work while the lazy me was enjoying the solitude. Maybe I could've enjoyed it much more if I wasn't constantly feeling wanting to go to sleep. You see for a few days, and this is nothing new, I was suffering from sleep deprivation, and I can't think of ways to get my head to lie for once and not have my mind wonder off, thus causing the feeling of not sleeping. It is called depression.
- Wednesday is worse than the day before due to the increased lack of sleep. K went to work and I was wondering what was going on with my older brother because he hadn't called or at tried to contact me for more than a week now. Usually he is very intrusive in my life. Turned out, as I later found out, he is employed, working for my uncle. The funny thing is he is the same uncle that fired him before. I am pretty sure the first day he returned to work woould've been awkward.
- Thursday brought sunshine and my sister pulled a sicky in order to skip work. I was sleeping in after having put the children off to school. When I woke up later that morning, she was talking to the douche bag, and I could help it but overheard her said she was sick from stomach and head aches. What a load of bull, because later that same day, she was laughing off her own head when watching tv and reading. Obviously, the douche bag didn't have a choice since the work is voluntary and he was going to hospital the next day, therefore he would not want to piss my sister.
- In the morning, on the beautiful and sunny Friday, I took the children to school by walking. The douche bag and my sister were going to get an enama procedure performed on him, and that is all I will speak of that. The kids were pretty cool about it, and they were funny along the way. I took some pictures of the things that we saw on the route to school, which the children were very amused about. Other that than, the day was dull as ever. The douche bag remained at home for the majority of the day due to the you-know-what, and this had led me and K to stay there as well.
- Saturdays are always busy, and this particular Saturday is not immuned to it. The boy was rushed to the maths class, in the meanwhile the girl was being tortured by me telling her to do her unfinished Chinese homework. When the boy came back and the girl took her Chinese class in the afternoon, he was met with me to do another set of Chinese homework that he didn't get to finish in the week. Lucky me, huh. I was so happy to just oblige with work and homework that day. NOT! Damn, I was feeling highly aggravated by the fact I, the person who didn't want to put the children in their extra classes in the first instance, had to perform the task of making sure they were doing their homework. The parents, especially the douche bag is the culprit, and yet he is oblivious to it all. UNFAIR, I tell ya!
Sunday, May 16, 2010
This Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment