Saturday, May 15, 2010

Neverending Homework

Excuse my previous post. My littlest cousin forced me to write it for him and post it here.

Anyway, speaking of my cousin, he was today stressed by the big load of homework that he was going through. Throughout the week, he was having homework from his ordinary school, plus the ones that he takes from outside school. Last night I stayed up late with him until 10.30pm because he was falling behind for today's class. He is being overloaded with stuff that he is missing on fun stuff that he should be experiencing at his age.

The thing is I'm not his parent, therefore I don't have a say in it. Seeing that I am the main person in organising his homework regiment, I just wanted to bash in the douche bag's face for his misguiding. Fcuk him. He's not even here to see the problem these kids are going through, so why does he have the authority to make the chilren go these schools that they just don't need right now? Life is just simply unfair.

No comments: