Friday, March 5, 2010

The Week That Was

These few days consisted of the usual and mundane routine. On Tuesday, K had the car fixed and I was there with her. We waited for half an hour or so, as the mechanic tightened the steering wheel for her. For anything else, there wasn't any surcharge to it because the car is still under warranty. So it was all good.

Wednesday was another ordinary. The kids were at school until lunch, K and I had to pick them up for dental checkup. It's half-annually for the children to get their teeth checked and it was free. It turned out the children were needing some fillings and we will return next Friday to do so.

Thruday came more quickly than anticipated. K had to go to work, despite her reluctance. I didn't want her go as well, since the expectations set by the douche bad and his wife on our heads were swaying the thought. Ju attended piano practice and Jord stayed with me at home.

K had a epiphany later that night, thinking her life sucks and blows simultaneously. She suffered from depression and love-deprivation. She wanted to have a normal life, in which the whole situation is starving of. She hated the idea of not being able to find herself again, the somebody who'd know how to engage with life itself. I tried to attend to her sentiment, but I think I dida lousy job. I told her, though, I felt the same feelings as her. I've always crave for more freedom than this, but despite much deliberations, nothing will change. It saddened me to know there is nothing I could do to alleviate the pain abit for her. K knew this all along, and that is what has caused her to become emotional. She headed for bed after that.

This morning, inlight of last night's event, we decided to head out for some fresh air. I had this Vietnamese bun for lunch and she had some drink. AFterward, we directed our way to the library where I had made some readings. I also borrowed some books, three of which were learning Japanese. I decided to learn the language to occupy some worrisome time. So the day is better than most, as it was an small aberation from the norm.

I can't stress hard enough, but all I want right now is the news to my situation. I want to find out about the outcome and be liberated from this house. It is killing me inside out, making me aged faster, and it is not what life is meant to be. K is suffering, too, from these symptions plus more. Tell me what is the result?

No comments: