Could too much internet time cause tumour in your brain?
As of late, I have been curious about that. I was under the impression that, when I discovered about the cellphones that could be harmful to your health, the excess utilisation of computers would meet the similar fate. I've been wondering about this because apparently in the last few days, I have these headaches after each computer session. The pain is like hammering into your veins because, as I move, it gets bigger pains. I tried not to move too much, so I stationed in one place as much as possible for it helps to ease of the pain.
There is something about cancer causing radiation that is worrying to me. I asked my sister for some light on the matter since she is a science fanatic. She informed that it could cause cancer because of the high radiation that is given off by the screens on the computers. TVs also share the same property in this regard. Since I have the computer and the TV, this could be the double effect. I can't help but think I may get it as a result of duo cnacer screens. I tend to watch tv as well as using the computer. Could this be the cause of my headaches? Have I been exposing myself through my excess use of the computer, and my addiction to tv? My sister doesn't think so. The headaches, she said, could be that I use the computer to the extent that my eyes get exhausted, coupled with the many insomniac nights I have been having and therefore the headaches persist. As for the radiation, it can only be cancer causing when I expose myself to it too often too much. I don't, apparently make the exposure.
No comments:
Post a Comment