Saturday, March 27, 2010

This Week

The week went somewhat quickly. Just a little event occurred this week that is worth mention. And that event is my gramps seeing an eye specialist to get an operation on one of her eyes. According to gramps, she is having hardship with one eye being blurry to the extent of almost can't see. The appointment this week was only a consultant one and she will have to make another appointment to have the operation. The cost is high, costing $3000. My gramps doesn't like the sound of the amount and had opted for postpone. I couldn't believe my ears when I hear this. Money is just money, but your eyes are very important as they are what you use for navigation. My gramps, however, still doesn't want the operaton now. Her families aren't supporting either. I can't help when gramps doesn't listen.

No comments: