I am in a severe depression right now. In the last few days, in particular the last two nights, I have been going through depression episodes, which is affecting my sleeps. I haven't had a good night sleep for a week now. When I do go to sleep, my brain keeps occupying itself with thoughts, and that's making me stay awake for longer. Also when I do fall asleep, I can easilu wake up to the slightest noise. I need help desperately.
I have many worries which are the cause of my sleep deprivation. I have been thinking too much, most of which the thoughts are based on nothing but pure fantasies. Take last night for example. I was going to sleep early when I felt tired. The little noise, abit later, had made me wake up. So when I tried to get back to sleep, I couldn't. My brain somehow just couldn't shut itself. I then proceeded to watch tv to the extent that it was 12.30am that I could get myself to bed. By that time, I was really beat. Even then I couldn't count sheep to sleep, it took me another hour or so to fall asleep. And then to add salt to the wound, I woke up to the sounds that were made by the douche bad and the children as they were prepared to leave for work early in the morning. I am right now, as I write, really exhausted and my brain's functionality is not doing so good. What is the matter with me? WHen I want to sleep, I couldn't. But when I don't, my mind tells me to go to sleep. WHat the shit is it playing at?
No comments:
Post a Comment