Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Unforeseeable Premonition

Today is the last of MArch for 2010. Obviously, you'd know this just by looking at the time on the bottom left of your screen. What is significant about today is not only the last day of the month, but also it has made my mum a liar. Ever since she told me about what the fortune teller had told her in regard to my situation, I was keeping my hopes up abit because it is helping me to look forward to something at least. She had informed me that the fortune teller had said I will get my news before the end of the month, that being today. The daylight has now gone and the night sky is starting to appear, and the news of the outcome had never arrived. It just goes to show, don't believe whatever your mum tells you, especially one who has consistently been shunning you.

The way in which her tone she had laid for me over the phone during the time she told me about the fortune teller's premonition, she sounded dead sure of its imminence. I felt for it, because I was thinking of my future away from here. It is obviously premature to start plotting my escape route. I was hoping that it would come true. Apparently not so much.

What is unusual, but funny as well, is that last night I had a nightmare involving the circumstance. The news came and it was bad. I did get a bad headache going into the sleep last night, and at the back of my mind, I was thinking about the impending date 31st. I think it had thus caused last night's nightmare. Just hope next month will bring something good. I doubt it since the kids after tomorrow will have two weeks off of school, and I will have two weeks with them. It'll be fun.

No comments: