The car broke down on Wednesday in the middle of a highway to my Gramps' place. This happened in the time of 0900, which was relatively busy. I freaked out, and so was K. Later in the afternoon, she and my big bro drove the car to get it fixed, only to have it acted funny on them. This is where I left the story last time.
Anyway, the duo were wating for the tow truck to arrive. K told me this later- the car restarted in the neck of time, and so they cancelled the tow truck service to evade paying them eighty bucks. THey resumed their trip to the car dealer, and it was there that they learned about the problem. It turned out, the car's base of the pump was covered with dried oil, and it couldn't transfer the petrol from the tank to the engine. They left the car there overnight, and they came home with the car dealer.
Now we got the car back and it is working fine. But there is some unease sentiment toward driving the car. Now I had to have a phone with me whenever inside the car, just for precaution. However, despite the car dealer's reassurances about the vehicle, K still wants it to double checked. She will go to a mechanic on Monday to get another reassurance. It would cost obviously, but I think it's be the best for the safety of the family.
No comments:
Post a Comment