Oh shoot. Randy's gone, which means that the list of the booted players and winner is true. That would make me hate the season because I don't like the play who will eventuate the winning. That sucks.
I was saddened to see the old fella leave the game. In his previews, he was acknowledging his advantage going into the game, which was he was no threat to anybody, and he further told us that his strategy would be going under the radar to capitalise on the fact that the villains would want to traget more threatening players. I thought what he said was spot on and, seeing how he could mesh with the tribemates of Gabon, it looked like he was one of those people you could bet to make far into the game. Apparently it just wasn't so.
In his after the boot interviews, Randy revealed that the fact he wasn't in the main clique which was his downfall. He went on to elaborate that the girls on his tribe were connecting with him, so they were targeting him mostly for this reason, other than the implications left by the editors to suggest he left for his agile physicality. I was bummed to learn about his elimination, more so becasue the leaked bootlist didn't seem to be true.
No comments:
Post a Comment