Saturday, February 13, 2010

First Episode of Survivor HvV

The evictee is Sugar. Poor her for being the first one to get voted off. It is obviously the feeling all Survivors dread the most when they get on the show. For one, it's humiliating to be kicked out first. For another, your family and friends would constantly tease you about it. For Sugar, she had to face the thrilling of people who was on her initial season who hated her, would use this to strengthen their cases for not liking her. All well, atleast she tried.

Anyway, I read somewhere showing the leaks of the eventual winner. It also revealed the boot order from the first eliminated survivor to the winner. Sugar, being the first person who got kicked off, had validated the leaksfor me. It had Sugar as their the first boot, which they got right. I wanted to not believe it because it would mean the winner will be somebody I don't like. I want to see if the next boot is right, so then I will know for sure the leaks are confirmed.

No comments: