This morning I woke up to the sound of K's voice telling Jord to hurry with his porridge. Obviously, I wanted to continue sleeping but the parent in me lifted my body to see what was happening. Ju, by around 8.15am, still hadn't eaten, which was usually the time we already got them to almost finished their meals. I rushed her with her preparations.
Anyway, this wasn't what the post is about. The parents who supposedly be so called, never have these concerns about their children, and yet, they are the most vocals of their children's livelihood. They would say, or imply, to get me or K have the kids fully fed, as if that is something hasn't occurred to me already. K shares the same view with me on this. We dislike the insinuation by their implications made to suggest we don't feed their children.
F!!
No comments:
Post a Comment