- I went to see Brige on Monday night at 6. The topic was change and life and death. My hate for change.
- Earlier in the week, we went to the car dealer to check out the car. For two days straight we checked the car but it wasn't done. Tuesday was a waste of time being that the car dealer promised it would done by 11am but upon our arrival, the car was still in the cleaning process. We went to have lunch at the Try it Out restaurant, and when we got back, we waited some more for the car. My brother entered their garage to check and tell them what to do, and still they weren't finished. Around one hour later he returned to the car, where we waited endlessly in there. L was also present, so you could feel the tension as she was fuming to get out of there as soon as possible.
Anyway, the paint work wasn't done in the proper manner, so Ken suggested to them that he would come back on Friday. So we left there disappointed. - Ken and his wife left for their new apartment on Tuesday afternoon straight after the long wait inside the car at the dealership. K wanted to go to the library to pick up some books, so she asked my brother to drop us off at Manu City Centre. Once there, we came out of the car and walked to the library.
I was going to go to the National Bank to get my bank account set up properly. The bank was closed. We bused home. - On Wednesday was an adventure. We properly spent majority of the day sitting in public transport buses and train. The charges for these rides were so much that it could serve me and my sister one big meal at a restaurant.
We planned to go to Manuwa, to see a JP. So we took the bus to Manukau, then transfer to Manuwa.
The plan came to fruition. The problem was the money issue. I couldn't understand why the high charge for using public transport. The govt wants people to use as much as public transport, so why the hell they charge us so much for using something deemed good for the environment over the use of private cars.
Anyway, when we reached Manuwa, the JP there was absent. Apparently they close on Wednesdays. We couldn't get the copies certified, so I kinda pushed my sister to go to the city via the train. I wanted to enrolled to AU as fast as possible before I went to Hamy. My sister agreed and we got on the train, which was just arriving. The fare for this ride was six dollars per person, which was again so dear.
Arrived at Brito station, we walked to find the clock tower. For ten minutes or so, we searched until we got to the destination. We had the people copied our documents and officially we enrolled for the school.
We wondered around the uni ground for some time to find JP there, so I could certify the copied papers. I still wanted some certified copies so I could enroll at the Otag U. For this reason we walked in search of the JP in the IT place. The JP was absent.
Bused home directly from the uni ground, the charge was $6.80 each person. We sat on the bus for the next hour and fifteen minutes. - Today we waited for my brother and his wife who were coming from Hamy. They came for our sake, because the dealer had called him to check on the car. It was finally completed the cleanup and some touch up. He arrived at around 2.30pm. For some time at the dealership, we even had an around town test drive, the car was finally settled. It was finally completed to the satisfaction of my brother. K was ok with it, and as for me, not really. They promised NEW tires, NEW rims, the complete package. The promise wasn't up to the standard. I am happy for this reason. But despite my concern the breach of the promises, my brother was satisfied which spoke for the rest of us. We gave them the money, they changed the ownership's name of the car in exchange, thus the car is officially K's.
My sister is very happy with it. Her first car.
I will write more on these topics. I am packing for tomorrow's move to Hamy. I will blog from there the next time I write.
No comments:
Post a Comment