Saturday, March 12, 2011

Blogging From The New Apartment

This morning was a momentous occasion. It was finally the day that I moved out of the house. Well, technically, I haven't moved out because I will back and forth as I go there to see my sister, who still resides there. My brother was going to bring me here yesterday, but yesterday we were busy and were kinda late to drive an hour to this apartment. So we delayed the trip to this morning.

I just unpacked my stuff, and it looks alright. Not much to unpack by the way, the things I did pack were because of my sister. She insisted that I should have my own washings so I bought the body and hair wash, perfume, etc. The funny thing is that I am not staying here permanently, only remaining here to help out my brother and his wife. I would be returning to AKLD when the school begin, which is in July.

My sister is currently looking for work. She called me this morning to inform me that she had found one vacancy at the winery. The work involves shelving, packing, etc. I don't want her to work in such place as I see it being boring, and not suitable to her liking. The pay my sister said, is reasonable. So I don't know aye.

Then she called again saying that she had applied for this work in Ponson. It is copying job for Fuji. So yea.

Right now I am feeling a bit sad. Actually a lot sad. I miss my sister already. When she called for the second time, I hadn't seen her in about 3-4 hours. I was happy to hear from her again. Am i that sensitive?

She said she would be coming when she gets accepted for a job. She would be visiting, maybe with the children for one weekend. So I think it would be interesting to see her again.

No comments: