Well this morning was another one of those examples of those fights. The girl and the boy were eyeing for the front passenger seat. They were about to go to school when the boy decidedly took the front seat. The girl then went bananas, threatening not to go to school. The mum tried to compromise with her, which didn't help. She then threw this big ass tantrum. The whole ordeal was 10-20 minutes in length.
My sister couldn't stand it and she tried to intervene. She said then the girl would stay home, and the girl rudely yelled at her saying that she is F$%^king lazy. What? Now the girl is using the f word.
The whole scene came to a stop when the mum started the car engine, threatening to leave with her or without. She started crying historically, which then she succumbed to the pressure and got on the backseat.
So the whole scene was about basically nothing. The girl was very stubborn and should get a punishment for that tantrum. Since their return from the vacation, the two have become tiny devils. The boy had lost a tooth the other day. I didn't know it until I saw it. Shit. I wasn't happy when I learned of the news, nor am I am happy about it. I think the mum should've done something to help out with the tooth. He's losing another one, it seems. The worst parents in the face of the planet.
No comments:
Post a Comment