Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Nightmare

Lately my mind is too much occupied by random thoughts that are too far fetched. I was really not in the same mood when I was free of the children. Tonight, having spent many nights fantasising about fake realities in my head previously, I came down with sleep deprivation. Early in the night, I was already sound asleep. In that I was dreaming about the strangest nightmare. Of course, all nightmares are usual in any way of form. I was dreaming about being chased by big sharks with my family. One of my beloved cousin who had passed away was present in there. I didn't know to make of it, but in the nightmare, I was telling not to be stupid when he was playing a game with my uncle trying to use kids as bates to lure the sharks. I haven't thought about him for some time now, and seeing him like that helps me realise the last few days of my ranting about the return of the family seems really childish. I ought to man up and take responsibilities seriously. Stop thinking about the outcome that could've been and focus more about today and the next day. Be good to the kids, and don't unleash your anger on them. It's unfair to them. Remember that!

Speaking of the kids, I want to say that the girl is becoming more obnoxious than previously. She had been the master creator of some of my heat towards being stuck here. Now though, I should realise it is not her fault. She is as a victim as I am about this situation.

On another note, Ken and his wife came here this afternoon, wanting to chat with K about the shop. After the chitchat, they invited all of us to bbq this coming Saturday. Ken had just bought a new grill and wanted to try it. I am happy about that because we would have something to occupy our Saturday.

No comments: