For the last few days were consisting of some ranting to my sister. I wasn't in the mood at all. This of course was the result of the tragedy that occurred earlier in the week that I experienced. Now apparently, everybody in my immediate family knows about the explosive moment. Even my dad, who lives in an antipodent country tries to educate me about the consequences. My brother in oz knows about it because on the night of the incident, I informed him for some releases of the pain. My dad eventually learned about it when my brother told him, in pursuing for some advice as well. So what will happen from now on? The answer is still the same, which is unknown. My bro here, who lives near us, told me this morning when he came to visit (more on this later) that I should stay in this hole, despite the struggle for a few months. He is looking for a business and when he finds one, he will situate us there with him and his wife. I find some trouble in what he said. For one, who knows how long it will take for him to find it, and to further reinforce it he has been searching for a business for over a year now. It might not happen. Second, he has his wife to take care. Therefore, I would feel really guilty if he neglects his wife for us. She wouldn't be happy about it either. So I don't want to be the obstruction to their happiness. I don't know what to do. That is, what actions I should take to escape this hellhole. SHould I listen to him because it is the sensible thing to do? Or should I just leave now? To end the misery this instant. I don't know.
Anyway, today was a pretty good, in comparison to most days in this house. I woke up to hear the triumvirate of my grams and the twins were coming to have dinner over here. My sister would have to get her here so she could prepare the meal. Ken had called also immediately after the call we received from grams to tell us that he would like to take us out to yumcha for lunch. Of course, I was glad in hearing these news, because my grams' visit would ease the awkward environment at least for tonight, and my bro taking us to lunch would mean we would have something to do to occupy some of our time. Free lunch is obviously a good thing too.
Ken stayed after the luncheon and he helped me fixing my computer. My laptop needed this wireless device to work with the modem. Almost three, he and his wife left.
Evening came with the douche bag and his wife and daughter. I resorted to staying in here until dinner. THe rest of the night was somewhat the same as per usual. Considering most days nowadays have me angry, but today was an exception was considered to be a pretty decent day for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment