YEsterday was truly one dark day for me. Today, it wasn't any better. It is widely because of the family returning from their trip. I did tell myself to fasten the seatbelt because it will be another bumpy ride, but I wasn't really antipating this sort of horror. Today was one ugly day due to that the family was staying in the house and I was trapped inside this squared room all day long. I was suffocating, both figuratively and literrally. So why couldn't I get out of the room, you may ask? Well the fact that these people occupy most of the spaces out there with their stuff they bought from their vacation and the fact that they are cleaning the whole house makes me withdrawn. I didn't want to participate/ be in the way of it all. So I decided to remain in this room all day, resorting myself to watching tens of many Ellen episodes on Youtube. How pathetic.
This morning I got up at around 11. Yes, it is late, but considering the whole day was consisting of vacant activities, I thought why should I get up at all. Anyway, the phone rang which broke my sleep. It turned out it was Ken, who wanted to communicate with K for he was going to two interviews today about two shops he had an eye on. K and he spoke for some time. I asked her eventually, after they had finished why he called, in which she replied that he wanted some advices from her about negotiating. She told him to offer the price undervalued for if these people are desperate enough, they will accept the offer. If they don't, increase the amount to the asking price. See how it will go from there. Kim has had some experience in this business, so I guess she should know what she's saying.
Moving on to later in the day, Grams came here to visit again. Of course the twins joined the visit. I like them because they are so tiny so they are easy to carry and toss around and I just love teasing them. The older of the two is more teasable becasue if you call him wrongly, he'd try to correct you in an annoyed sound. I think it's adorable.
Besides these events, I made the entire day a snooze because I kept to myself in the room, watching episodes after episodes of Ellen. I alomst watched an entire season within one day. AFter watching these clips, I came to the conclusion that my life sucks. Well, I didn't need these videos to realise I am a pathetic loser who is unemployed, mooching off somebody and complains endlessly about these very people who I mooch from, and that I am living life in solitude with only these four walls accompanying me. What I was saying is that I am just a loser. Full stop.
Hoping that when K calls the lawyer tomorrow, it will be good news to bring closure to this whole damn life.
No comments:
Post a Comment