Saturday, September 25, 2010

Saturday Blues


Another week has gone. It turns out, this week is the beginning of another school holiday, where the children will be at home for the two I-can't-wait-to-kill-myself weeks. I don't have a plan as how to tackle their presence for this long duration. Hopefully it will be just a smooth ride like the last holiday we had.

My littlest had returned the car to us yesterday. Just in time so we could drive to a Korean convenient store to 'celebrate' the end of their school term. The celebration was just us getting snacks and sat at a nearby carpark, consuming it in a tranquil setting. It was a surprise good feeling, I must add.

I really wish the result comes before the month ends. My mum told me that she and my auntie went to see this fortune teller about our future. They told her that K and I will find out this month and it will be a good outcome. I really hope that it's true because I can't stand to wait for any longer. The anticipation of not knowing and returning to normalcy is too compounding of a feeling that sometimes lead me to not want to sleep at all. Morning only as it would turn out, is a routine I dread of doing the most nowadays. It sucks to possess such a sentiment. So with the results that I hope will come, I can be free again.

No comments: