The post has been missing quite many posts lately. I just have no better saying than to apologise for the lack of blogposts. This is because I have been busy and I don't have interesting things to post about. This does not of course help when the blog is already suffering from my non-sense posts before anyway.
For now though, here is what happened to me in the last two weeks or so:
- Last Thursday, the Lay family officially made the transition when my uncle had his belongings move into the new house. The Douche also was there to aid with the moving, where they hired a moving truck. On that night, Gramps gave K a call, as uncle wasn't picking her up, apparently due to the lateness of the moving truck. Hearing this, K immediately took her car keys and was gone.
I was angry at her for this instant abandonment and especially with the children who were fed yet. I was more angry at the fact that I was stuck in the life that I did not want to be in in the first place, and that anger had pushed me to feel intently uncontrollable. For the next two days, the house was down with a disease called me.
I didn't speak with my sister for three days. She didn't speak to me either because apparently she, herself, was dealing with pains that no other had dealt with. - On Monday, Jord had his tooth extracted. I did not know this would happen when the morning arrived. K, who was still not talking to me, informed me of this news when we about to take the children to school. At hearing this, I made the trip to the dentist to see what the situation was and K could get a second opinion from me.
Jord's tooth extraction was first brought up the last time he and my sister went to see the dentist. She said that the molar, which lied on the bottom, was infected and there was another tooth that is growing beneath it. Normally the dentist would try to savour however bad the tooth is, but for Jord it was pretty bad and it was hurting him when he eats. Too many pros to extract the infected molar made the decision easy. Right now, Jord needs a space maintainer to keep a hole left by the extracted tooth until the new one grows to fill the void. We already made an appointment to his othordontist this October. The maintainer is estimated to cost $200. His dad won't be happy about it. - The other news worthy piece is that my other uncle, the butcher one, had asked me yesterday and today to work for him. At first, I was quite surprised to hear it because he and I don't usually speak to each other. Only in times we are left alone, which never happens. So he is wanting a worker who is able to speak English and is trustworthy enough to work at the till. I don't know what happened to the last counter worker.
My ultimate response was no. I was truly tossed up with the decisions. On the one side, working there would at least keep me away from the children, who I don't want to scar them for life with my inadequacy and sometimes incontrollable mistreatment. Money which I could earn and the experience which I could gain from this would be a bonus as well. However, there is the problem with my brother. He doesn't like my uncle who he said is a liar and "filled with sh8t." I can't go against him, as he is my BROTHER, he is blood related, he is closer to me than my uncle is. Betraying him would create ww3, I bet. Moreover, my sister is already marginally suffering with my help with the children, with me gone, she would be pushed to her limits. Trouble one is not resolved, so I shouldn't start a whole new one, something that maybe is out of my league to begin with.
No comments:
Post a Comment