Many thoughts go through everybody's head each day. Mine is just happened that the thought function works more slowly and less frequent than the norm. When the children got to school this morning, I didn't think twice about the possibility that the morning would bring guilt into my life. The other school pupils were dressed in book characters as this week was themed for the book week that they had been having throughout since Monday. I, being a thoughtless man, didn't read the message the school people had sent out which I later found out. I was really guilty for this lapse. The children had to suffer because of my mistake.
I hate it that my life now consists of nothing more than surrounding my daily life with that of the children. When they are at home, I become their sole guardian. I look after them, see how they play, how they are fed, clothed, etc. I hate it. Hate it freaking so much. Other times including the time they are gone to school, I would feel a slight easiness, only to find the dreadful feeling return when the clock chimes to three. I hate that feeling the most because that is how I would imagine the alleged criminals realise their freedom is bound to be taken away from them if they are convicted.
I hate it that my life now consists of nothing more than surrounding my daily life with that of the children. When they are at home, I become their sole guardian. I look after them, see how they play, how they are fed, clothed, etc. I hate it. Hate it freaking so much. Other times including the time they are gone to school, I would feel a slight easiness, only to find the dreadful feeling return when the clock chimes to three. I hate that feeling the most because that is how I would imagine the alleged criminals realise their freedom is bound to be taken away from them if they are convicted.
No comments:
Post a Comment