Saturday, August 28, 2010

Trublood

The titled show came to NZ probably two or three years ago. Back then I didn't the channel that ran it... and I still don't have it. So, I never got the chance to see it first. I found out later through award shows and other review sites that tell me about how wonderful and refreshing this show is in a long time. I still didn't have the channel to watch the show on so that thought of catching the program didn't come to mind. Only last Monday that I did get that chance, and I loved it.

My video rental store only recently began to hire these TV show box sets. I borrowed it when there were other programs I wanted on the shelf. Seeing how I enjoyed it this much, I am glad to not have found the ones I initially seek.

My sister also watched the show with me. I felt slight awkwardness because it is explicit in sexual material. The horrors though was not that weird to see with your sister. My sister liked the show as well. She said she liked it for its difference from regular viewing and the characters and dialogues are compelling. Excellent production all round, according to her.

Come next Monday, I will borrow the second season. Usually sophomore or subsequent seasons are not as well done as the premier. As the show is already renewed for the fourth season, I am thinking it still has the magic in it.

No comments: