Monday, August 23, 2010

False Dream

Just got up and the time reads 11.00am. I couldn't sleep last night and since the morning was terrible, I resumed my naptime after the children were gone to school. During which time, I was sufferring from having one of the worst possible dream ever. It is a teaser and the worst part is that it seemed very realistic. Anyway, my sister isn't here as she is at Grams' place right now, apparently consuming lunch.

The nightmare was about the outcome that I had been wishing to receive for the last ten years. It began with my sister receiving a telephone call from this judge, who apparently was in charge of our case. He talked to her privately. When the call ended, there was a knock on the door, which later revealed to be a postman. He gave K two packages from what I saw and she immediately hid them from my sight. I questioned her what was with all the secrecy, to which she responded with a shrug. I insisted on her telling me the truth. In eventuality, she did inform me that we got the results back and it is favourable. I remembered the feeling of this heavyweight lifted off of my chest. It was such an awesome relief. Then, in just one neck of a second, I woke up. Woke up to feel the anchor that is dragging my everything down. Back to reality.

No comments: