Monday, April 12, 2010

Gibberish

I can't write nor read. This is so silly. In ten years I've been trying to learn how to read and write, I still come up short in the process. There will forever the little errors. I would sometimes mispelt an easy word, or the grammar is not right. These happen when I try to blog. As for my reading, I sometimes can't comprehend an easy to read piece of writing. What is wrong with me? Is it because of my insomnia? Or am I unknowingly dyslexic?

For one, I don't think the dyslexia is the culprit of this block. I remember I could read simple words early on in my educational life. I remember being about to spell out words before this. This would mean that the reason behind my blockness is that many insomniac nights that I've been having. This still doesn't prove anything though. I remember that when I was young, around my high school years, I was in the similar territory of not being able to produce a piece of writing worth reading. I couldn't read a long and sophisticated novel either. My English grades weren't spectacular, nor were they poor. So what is the true reason for this block. I can't get it.

Edit- Ok, I have to apologise for this post about nothing. It's just that it frustrates me greatly about my inability to write something worth reading. I just couldn't produce a quality writing. I hope my nagging is not too bad that makes you want to kill yourself.

1 comment:

makie said...

practice makes perfect..keep on writing everyday.