Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday

Before the day had even started, the light hadn't shone, and the kids were still snoozing, I woke to the headache. In the wee of the morning, I was thinking I was contracting cancer from the many hours using the internet. You see, as I had mentioned before in the another post, I have the TV and the computer stationed next to each other. The wireless internet is situated above the computer. This had caused me to think I was getting the radiation from all these devices simultaneously and thrice the potent because of their close proximities. My mind was occupied with that thought all morning, resulting in my sleep deprivation.



After around 9 when I finally truly woke up, I headed out to have breakfast. The mood was indifferent- the kids were catching their early morning tv programme on one tv while K was watching Doctor Who on the other. THen I proceeded to asking her for her opinion if my behaviour this morning was paranoia or real concern to be taken serious. She answered them dismissing the myth that internet can cause cancer and the tvs also don't let out that much radiation to cause alarm. The migraine that I was having was probably due to my persistent worrisome or depression. However if that the migraine doesn't go away I should go see a doctor about that, she added. I only hope she is right.

After breakfast, we received a phone call from my eldest uncle. He asked us out to the Chinese restaurant to have yum char. As we just had our breakfast not long ago, we consumed very little by our usual standard. Uncle invited other people, whom I don't know. By the end, we were invited to Uncle's new house. We were given a tour of the house which was cool. It has five bedroom, two bathrooms, reasonable sized kitchen, nice backyard, and the living room seemed cozy. Overall, it was nothing sort of the definition of a nice family home. So my day was good considering it could be worse if we weren't going out.

1 comment:

Any Nomous said...

Hope everything is alright. Remember, live each day to the fullest!!!