Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday


The children are not at home today. Hooray!! Ok the celebration is temporary of course but still. The reason for the children going to shop was that the builder who comes to renovate the house is here, so the children went there to keep their company. Of course, there would be shopping for the children, that's why they were so eager to go.

With the children gone, and the douchebag and the builder at home, there is no choice in us staying at the house. We headed out to get something to eat. There was this roast restaurant, and we ate there. Not that good in my opinion. Sitting there and eat for thirty minutes or so, we then left for the supermarket. It wasn't long until we got out and were returning to the house. It's sad, yeah, but there was nothing else to do. We're this lame.

Upon reaching the house, the builder and the douche were still here. Not for long, though, because in the next thirty minutes they left. I don't see what they did. I haven't asked my sister either, but there was something they did.

The children are now back. One has fallen asleep while the other one is annoying others.

Tonight we are invited to go to my uncle's house to have BBQ. They are throwing a party. I am guessing there'd be many people who will turn. I remember the previous I attended at the same place, the house was packed that the garage was used to accomodate some of the visiters. My uncle knows people.

There you go, my day. Routine, boring, and just plain. Am looking forward to the party though. Especially the food.

No comments: