Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween


Oops, I am blogging about the day one day after it happened. I was just crazy last night, feeling down and completely neglected to write about the events . Anyway, this is a catchup story.

So in my neck of the woods, we don't do much trick-or-treating. Only a handful of children wondering around, all dressed up in their princess or prince costumes, asking for candy. My little two are no exception. Last night, they dressed up as a pirate and Tinkle Bell , the same costumes they wore yesteryear, because I couldn't afford to buy them new costumes. The kids didn't mind as sweets are what they were looking forward to the most. Off they went to hunt for the lollies they had been craving for since the morning earlier. My sister took them out while I was not in the mood to do so. They seemed happy and of course very energetic about getting the treats. So the night was a success.

In the earlier events, my brother and his wife came to the house. This came as a shocking revelation in seeing my sister in-law as we haven't seen her for some time. She looked magnificent as always, though a bit sadistic. When we landed at a restaurant for lunch, her mood suddenly changed to replace her quiet self before. She was more talkative, informing about the movie that she and her hubby had seen the previous night which was a horror flick. I was glad to hear that they, at least, spend some quality time together.

After which the lunch was finished, we headed to the new Chinatown around our place. It was quite cool and the children, along with the couple, seemed enjoying the trip. So all was well, I suppose.

Halloween this year is cool. Loved it, and the children obviously loved it too.

No comments: