Saturday, November 13, 2010

Ill


This past week had been hell. First, I was battling the severe depression that kept me awake in the night. Then, out of nowhere, sickness in the stomach overtook my whole body, which had me faced with going to the doctors on Monday. It was just bad.

The doctor said that my illness was due to food poisoning. My sister who was consuming the same food with me didn't get the same sickness, because her immune system was apparently working well, whereas mine was not. My apparent lack of sleeps was the cause to the weakened state of the immune system. Now, everything is ok. No more pain. Thank God.
My insomnia, in which I had informed my doctor, was a result of excess of thinking. Thinking about things that worry me. Of course, I already know that. But I didn't truly tell him why I had these worries, as it was not his business. He, nonetheless, asked me to take my blood to test out any physical malfunctions. It is a good start. Results won't come back for another week, so we'll see.

The whole week was terrible at best. I don't want to experience the near death feeling ever again. It takes so much toll on your mentality. Glad it's gone.

No comments: