Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Half Year Has Just Passed


It's already middle of the year. How quickly? I don't even recall any activity I had done to warrant a review of the already disastrous year that this one has been. I asked my sister about today, seeing that I wanted to ask her what are her memories for the year so far. She responded with nothing, which is not surprising. We were hoping for a great change early this year, but that didn't happen. Nor has anything I had wished for all my life come true for that matter. I really hope that the second half of the year will be an improvement. According to my mother and her fortune teller, something big will happen in September. She had been telling me about this fortune teller she had been seeing for awhile and she constantly told me about his right predictions. I won't keep my hopes up since her track record of being right is next to nil.


Speaking of changes that haven't happened yet, the one I am truly anticipating is keeping my life at the worst of its track. My sister tells me about her paranoia over the possibilities that the people who are in charge of our case will try to spy on us. Sometimes, she tells me, that she sees cars parked in front of the house with an occupant in there, which to her suspicion, it is they, "the people". I know this sounds crazy because I don't think anyone would want to spy on you just for a little case as ours. But since that revelation from my sister, I have been trying not to say specific words and try not use the phone, in avoidance of their listening in to the phone conversations. It is not the greatest feeling that one can have, the worst thing is I am practicing it too. It sucks as I can't be truly myself, and I can't for now speak my mind. Being vigilant is temporary though, hopefully it will be a short period. Really desperately want the case to be resolved NOW!


No comments: