Unbelievable. Has it been this fast? The month only began like yesterday and now it is ending already. So what is the most exciting thing that I did throughout this whole month? Well, to say the least, this month has been ok. But there were many glimpses of excitement, especially the latter days. I remember my brother, on last Sunday, took us out to go shopping at the mall, and the day concluded with us having dinner in the inner city area. It was fun, because, for me anyway, it is something out of the ordinary for us. It was a fresh air to our otherwise would've been boring day.
The month also marks the new tradition of ours, we go to flea market on Sunday mornings. It was an idea conceived because there isn't a thing we have in the morning and we want to occupy this gap. It was also because the flea market is great for a walk about as well as the shopping itself. My sister wanted to go to the one in the old place we lived near, but it turned out the location had been moved, where we would eventually go. The market also got tiny donuts with sugar coats that the children love. They had been asking for them when we got there. Overall the new tradition is something that we needed, just so we could have more quality time with each other.
The life has improved but not signicantly. Though the improvements that make some days enjoyable, it is not the solution I'd wish to have. My mind is still fixated on getting out of here. If there were anything possible that I could change to make that happen, I will do it. But sadly, this isn't the case and more depressing than the depression, my life is tied to more shit that is the douchebag and his wife.
No comments:
Post a Comment