Thursday, July 1, 2010

New Month


It's the start of another month, as you can tell. What do I want from it, seeing that it hurts no-one to wish for good fortune? Well, for one, the most important event I am really highly wishful for is the result of my application will return in favourable to our condition. That would top everything that could be happening in my entire life. Though, by the promise of my lawyer, this is uncertain and unlikely.

The other thing that I hope to do this month is to continue my learning of French. I commenced learning the language two years previously because there is some attraction I got toward it. Though, the current life has been limiting my learning, my hope is that the continued desire would help revive it.

Of course, the most desired outcome for the month if the first wish is not realised, is to have the house calm and less dogmatic. I just want a stable and less stress month. I am sure the children will be much appreciated of that.

When nothing goes to plan, there is always the option of returning to our usual and mad lives, that we have already succumbed to for the last four years.

No comments: