Sunday, July 25, 2010

First Week of Going Back to School


So the children are back to school this past week, and it had been somewhat a good one. They were good for the majority of the time and the bonus coming out of this is that I am getting the free time when they are gone. Here is how the week went;



  • On Monday I got up and tried to the kids to school before the first bell rang. I did however got them even faster than I anticipated. We arrived to school pretty early. After dropping them off, K and I went to the doctors for her routine evaluation. Something happened and we had an incident involving some deep self-evaluation that I wasn't prepared to learn. Nonetheless we did proceeded to go to our next destination which was the video store. There, we borrowed a DVD set of the show HIMYM. Throughout this week, we watched the DVD endlessly.

  • Tuesday monring came faster than expected. This is because I woke up at six due to my insomniac attack that morning. Then seeing that I couldn't return to the sleepy state, I proceeded to cook and prepared for the children to go school. Jord who woke up next made a big loud noise that essentially had everyone else risen up.
    After returning back from dropping the children to school, I went back to sleep, feeling beaten up. K, on the other hand, had gone to the mechanic as her car's Wof date was fast approaching. She didn't tell what the price was but the next day when she needed to get the warrant of fitness checkup, she was forced to reveal, which was just over $220. I almost choked at hearing it but I wasn't the only one who choked too. I will get to it later.
    Anyway, the rest of the day was more mundane. We stayed at home throughout, just resting and watching the DVD.

  • Wednesday was busy. K needed her Wof and she had me called my brother to ask where is the cheapest place to had it done. His reponse was to get the car to his place and he would drive us there. It turned out the garage was near his house.
    We approached the setting where the checking was to be had, we were waiting for our due time. K let slip off the mechanic's costs which furiated my brother. He went on for thirty on why she was ripped off and how she could have avoided the scam if she let him know about it earlier.
    One o'clock came approaching and after the checkup, we decided to head to Yum Char. The place we went to was quiet and quite dirty and expensive in my opinion.
    Anyway, we returned to my brother's house after Yum Char. He let us watch this show on his computer until the time we had to come back home.

  • Thursday and Friday were ordinary. We did this and that which wasn't exciting enough to report it.

So the week had been good. I think it was more due to the fact that now I am well connected with my routine and I don't seem to complain them as I was before. My sister, she also notices the change. Despite the good feeling, I still wish to get the results back so I can move on from here asap.

No comments: