- Monday was another day, by which I mean the usual things happened. Tuesday wasn't any better with an exception that K got her new laptop. Before I forget about noting this, the last I posted about the poor work Dell is doing, they are making better amends now. Since K complained to them again two weeks ago, Dell had now offered K a new replacement. The old one now will be picked by someone in the ensuing five days. So at least Dell learned something, since they know now how to make their customers happy
- Wednesday was bad in oversight. THe day began with me being terribly moody and exhausted. I complained about Jude's ever obnoxious bahaviour, and her non-cooperative stance toward her routine. I got a little fed up and shouted at her, which is totally wrong I know. It was just the share fustration that turned me into that monster again. I vowed that I wouldn't return to that same state, but evidently this hasn't worked.
- Thursday was pizza day. K baked three homemade pizzas. This is turning out to be our tradition. It has been going for three or so straight weeks now. The first time was done because K and I were tired from eating repeated meals, and pizza was the only choice to eat us out of the corrupt palate, and to get the children to eat it too. Ken, my older brother was present to have the pizzas with us. He liked it, seeing that he had quite many slices.
- The week ended on a downer because I was really tired by then. My body was really a true wreck. I tried to get to sleep as much as possible, but the conditon in which my mind is functioning is not letting it be. I am tired and highly moody. Very sensitive to any child annoying behaviour, which boasted nothing good obviously.
- Yesterday was busy as usual. Despite this, I still considered to be one of the brighter days of the week. This is because the day went smoothly. After dropping Jord off to his Maths class, K, Jude and myself went to this supermarket to get the morning freshly baked goods for our breakfast. They were delicious as it should be! Jude was in particular well behaved today. It added to the enjoyment of the day.
- This morning K informed me that my brother would come at around noon. By 12.30, he still wasn't here. So upon receiving a phone call from aunt, k decided to bake pizzas for lunch. She would go out shopping and by the way, she would go pick Gramps, since aunt told K over the phone. So the day went as planned. Now the oppressed and the douchebag are having a party. They have invited a couple of girls from work and they have also invited some family folks. As I am writing this, the people are outside chatting away.
Sunday, June 6, 2010
First Week of June for 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment