I had a terrible day beginning to the day. I was going through the usual stunts when the car parked near the kerb on the road. My sister had then left for work, whereas my lazy ass was staying put reading the magazines I had borrowed from the library last night. Then I was too tired and went to sleep.
THen it was the morning had gone that I reaslised I just wasted my morning for this mundane and generic routine. I should've done something to be more productive but there is the thing with me going to aus that prevented me to look serious into work. I should've done something nonetheless.
My sister would then come back to get me to have lunch. I felt pathetic that she had to do this. I was more pathetic when I got to the shop and realised that my presence there was just a mere waste of space. I didn't want to feel this way, but that was the only way to feel anything at all. I was that waste of space, because there was no other place for me to occupy for the time that my sister was at work. Now that is pathetic.
I did consume lunch with sis and my uncle and his wife. They were mad at each other for she was doing something not to the standard of his liking. That was the reason I wanted out as soon as I had lunch. Which I did do.
That was the worst part of the day- feeling most useless.
So after work my sister and I went to see the landlord for the room lease that we wanted to move into tomorrow. We paid them $100 deposit and then two weeks of rent bond because that is what they wanted. We would have the money returned to us when we move out from them.
I am feeling weak in the stomach. Upon coming back to this house, we were supposed to tell the douchey couple about our leaving. Apparently I was not in the mood to do so. So we planned on telling them tomorrow once we had moved our stuff. IT's going to look bad, I know. But we have been this way to them anyway, so it doesn't matter if we pulled this once more time.
No comments:
Post a Comment