Tonight was awkward. Although every night nowadays is just one memory from self-destruction. I am of course talking about the douchey couple's non responsive behaviour and their acting up.
It's been a few days now. I just thought that it's their monthly cyclical behaviour, but I am not staying to watch their next move would be. I just hated that they are doing this just cause they think they are superior than us. Nonetheless, I have decided that I would move out this Saturday. My sister is in on this.
I hope that it's a wise decision because we don't have much money. Yet, I feel it's gonna be hella lot better than remaining in this hell hole with a couple of kids who behave like they are in high school. Thinking about it, they don't have many people staying with them for too long, cause they are the worst people you could live with. It is evident by my various posts on them.
No comments:
Post a Comment